Practitioner Partner Member (P.P.M)
- Should have completed 200 hours of coaching
- Completed and submitted the LCAN e-log book as proof of the 150 hours of coaching
- Must have passed the Level 5 LCAN competency test
- Minimum of 4 coaching related certificates
- Must have facilitated a minimum of 15 coaching trainings with evidence to this, a minimum of 8 should have been facilitated by the coach and the others with an organization or a partnership with other coaches.
- Should have a minimum of 50 clients with proof
- Membership admission fee N10, 000.
- Annual subscription fee of N40, 000.
- Free Access to coaching tools online (All tools available on LCAN per month)
- 25% discount on all coaching tools on purchase.
- 25% Discounted registration fee for LCAN national and international affiliate events which provide opportunities for networking and professional development
- Members will be able to connect with one another and share ideas by engaging with LCAN’s social media communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- LCAN staff will help members, enhance awareness of coaching and ensure the integrity of the profession. Staff also monitors potential and pending regulatory actions, providing support as needed.
- Members can use the LCAN logo on their websites, in email communications, and on stationery items.
- Members are accredited and recognized under the LCAN
- Members will be supported by LCAN staff on professional development and carving out their niche in the coaching profession.
- Positioning: Members will be given opportunities to facilitate events organized by LCAN and Affiliates of the association
- Members will get one on one coaching referrals from the LCAN website
- Opportunity to Win an Award from and be recognized by LCAN for your work in various categories each year at the Annual LCAN AWARDS NITE where we celebrate everyone in the Human Empowerment and Development Space i.e. Coaching, Therapy, Psychology, Clinical Psychiatry, HR, Training, Consulting, etc.