- 3,000 hours of coaching and paying clients account for 2,500 hours.
- Done over 1,000 hours of Pro bono coaching.
- Worked with over 20 various corporate organizations in over 20 various sectors using coaching to improve their productivity, profitability and performance etc over 5 years.
- Actively contributed to the advancement of the Coaching industry in Nigeria for over 5 years.
- Consistently Practiced Coaching for over 8 years Developed, Adapted or Trademarked over 3 Coaching Tools, Processes and Systems.
- Free Access to coaching tools online (All tools available on LCAN)
- 25% discount on all coaching tools on purchase.
- 25% Discounted registration fee for LCAN national and international affiliate events which provide opportunities for networking and professional development
- Members will be able to connect with one another and share ideas by engaging with LCAN’s social media communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- LCAN staff will help members, enhance awareness of coaching and ensure the integrity of the profession. Staff also monitors potential and pending regulatory actions, providing support as needed.
- Members can use the LCAN logo on their websites, in email communications, and on stationery items.
- Members are accredited and recognized under the LCAN
- Members will be supported by LCAN staff on professional development and carving out their niche in the coaching profession.
- Positioning: Members will be given opportunities to facilitate events organized by LCAN and Affiliates of the association
- Members will get one on one coaching referrals from the LCAN website.
- Events facilitated by members will be advertised on LCAN websites, magazine and social media platforms.
- Members must have specific Niche areas of coaching
- Members will be nominated for speaking engagements in their Niche areas
- Membership admission fee N10, 000
- Annual subscription fee of N100, 000.