Associate Member (A.S.M 2)
- Must have completed (70 contact hours) of Life coaching or other aspects of coaching discipline from an accredited coaching organization recognized by LCAN
- Should have completed a coaching profession developmental course recognized by LCAN board.
- Should have completed 70 hours of coaching practice
- Completed and submitted the LCAN e-log book as proof of the 7-10 hours of coaching
- Membership admission fee N10, 000.
- Must have passed the Level 2 LCAN competency test
- Annual subscription fee of N20, 000.
- Free Access to coaching tools online (10 tools per month)
- 15% discount on all coaching tools to be bought
- 15% Discounted registration fee for LCAN national and international affiliate events which provide opportunities for networking and professional development
- Members will be able to connect with one another and share ideas by engaging with LCAN’s social media communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- LCAN staff will help members, enhance awareness of coaching and ensure the integrity of the profession. Staff also monitors potential and pending regulatory actions, providing support as needed.
- Members can use the LCAN logo on their websites, in email communications, and on stationery items.
- Members are accredited and recognized under the LCAN
- Members will be supported by LCAN staff on professional development and carving out their niche in the coaching profession.
- Opportunity to Win an Award from and be recognized by LCAN for your work in various categories each year at the Annual LCAN AWARDS NITE where we celebrate everyone in the Human Empowerment and Development Space i.e. Coaching, Therapy, Psychology, Clinical Psychiatry, HR, Training, Consulting, Etc