Advanced Member (A. M.)
- Should have completed 100 hours of coaching practice
- Completed and submitted the LCAN e-log book as proof of the 100 hours of coaching
- Must have passed the Level 3 LCAN competency
- Minimum of 2 coaching related certificates
- Facilitated a minimum of 5 coaching trainings with evidence to this two should have been facilitated by the coach and the others with an organization or a partnership with other coaches.
- Must have passed the Level 3 LCAN competency test
- Should have a minimum of 20 cumulative paying clients (or the equivalent) with proof
- Membership admission fee N10, 000.
- Annual subscription fee of N30, 000.
Benefits of Membership
- Free Access to coaching tools online (1/2 of tools available on LCAN per month)
- 20% discount on all coaching tools on purchase.
- 20% Discounted registration fee for LCAN national and international affiliate events which provide opportunities for networking and professional development
- Members will be able to connect with one another and share ideas by engaging with LCAN’s social media communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- LCAN staff will help members, enhance awareness of coaching and ensure the integrity of the profession. Staff also monitors potential and pending regulatory actions, providing support as needed.
- Members can use the LCAN logo on their websites, in email communications, and on stationery items.
- Members are accredited and recognized under the association.
- Members will be supported by LCAN staff on professional development and carving out their niche in the coaching profession.
- Opportunity to Win an Award from and be recognized by LCAN for your work in various categories each year at the Annual LCAN AWARDS NITE where we celebrate everyone in the Human Empowerment and Development Space i.e. Coaching, Therapy, Psychology, Clinical Psychiatry, HR, Training, Consulting, etc