LEVEL 3 – ADVANCED MEMBER (A. M.)
- Should have completed 50 hours of coaching
- Completed and submitted the LCAN e-log book as proof of the 50 hours of coaching
- Must take the one on one coaching test and score and average of 7 on the LCAN competency test.
- Minimum of 2 coaching related certificates
- Facilitated a minimum of 5 coaching trainings with evidence to this two should have been facilitated by the coach and the others with an organization or a partnership with other coaches.
- Should have a minimum of 20 clients with proof
- Membership admission fee N10, 000.
- Annual subscription fee of N30, 000.
Benefits of Membership
- Free Access to coaching tools online (1/2 of tools available on LCAN per month)
- 20% discount on all coaching tools on purchase.
- 20% Discounted registration fee for LCAN national and international affiliate events which provide opportunities for networking and professional development
- Members will be able to connect with one another and share ideas by engaging with LCAN’s social media communities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- LCAN staff will help members, enhance awareness of coaching and ensure the integrity of the profession. Staff also monitors potential and pending regulatory actions, providing support as needed.
- Members can use the LCAN logo on their websites, in email communications, and on stationery items.
- Members are accredited and recognized under the association.
- Members will be supported by LCAN staff on professional development and carving out their niche in the coaching profession.